The same standards as a main dealer
It’s common knowledge that many main dealer garage costs can be more expensive, as much as 50% more, than a regular repair centre.
This could be down to the fact that the garage happens to be a main dealer. Many of the diagnostics, tools we use and rigorous checks we carry out during a repair are exactly the same procedures as followed by the main dealer
All repairs are carried out by our fully trained and experienced technicians on site and are guaranteed for 2 years or 20,000 miles.
Whether you have an electrical or a major fault with your vehicle our dedicated technicians will fix the problem, from the basics such as a bulb change to a complete mechanical strip down to the component level.
We carry out the following repair tasks. Whilst this list might look long it simply provides you with a flavour of what we do as there is so much more that could go wrong with a vehicle. Rest assured we are prepared to help you with the unexpected.
- Air Conditioning service & repair
- Brakes & ABS service & repair
- Cam Belt kit replacement
- Clutches Replacement
- Electrical fault finding and repairs
- Starter Motors & Alternators
- Wiper blade renewal
- Exhausts system renewal
- Gearboxes repairs and Auto transmission fault finding
- Management Systems Diagnostic and repairs
- Steering replacement
- Suspension replacement and fault finding
- Windscreen renewal services
- Complete Safety Analysis
- 4-Wheel 3D Wheel Alignment inc. Camber and Caster
- Wheel Balancing & Puncture repair
- Emission Fault finding and repairs Drivability Problems
- Oil changes & routine maintenance servicing
- Fuel System Repairs
- Coolant System Repairs
- MOT Testing: Class 4, 5 & 7 and repairs